We have included 2 XML dummy data files (richer.wordpress.2014-05-15.xml & richer.wordpress.with.shop.xml) from our demo, this allows you to quickly set up your theme the same way our demo is set up. If you need to have shop on your site, please install WooCommerce plugin before importing dummy content with shop (richer.wordpress.with.shop.xml).
Instructions on how to do this are below.
- Log into your WordPress backend
- Navigate to Tools > Import
- Click on “WordPress”. If you haven’t imported anything yet, you will need to install “Importer” plugin.
- Select the .xml file in the “data import” folder in the zip-file you’ve downloaded from Themeforest.
- Now make sure to Select the Menu in Appearance > Menus and set up “Home” as front page and “Blog” as posts page under Settings > Reading.